Best Fashion Trend of 2014 We Want To Carry Forward To 2015

Boyfriend jeans!
I love boyfriend jeans, partially ripped ones. They are so comfy and cool at the same time. A pair of sneakers and a white top is all that is needed to pull of a chic look with boyfriend jeans. Add an NYC cap to it, perfect ! It was on trend during the whole of 2014 and I'm sure the style is going to stay some more time.
Here, I  have compiled some of the best boyfriend-jeans-looks spotted by celebrities in 2014.


Watching Anushka Sharma is such a sport.  She is the king of casual dressing.


Deepika Padukone repeating the same ripped jeans at various casual occasions. And she nailed it everytime, did'nt she?


Another look from Dippy

Now let me show you, how not to wear boyfriend jeans. 


This is what we call, OTT!



But I somehow love Kim Kardashian's ripped jeans style even though a little over the top. After all she is 'The Kim Kardashian'. Anything looks good on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment