Celebs Spotted at Kochi Muziris Bienalle

As a fashion enthusiast,  I always love to see how celebrities look when they go out on a day other than work. And  I am not surprised to find that they look like normal people like us. Just take a look at the celebrities who attended the Kochi Muziris Biennale.

My favourite, none other than our own Mammooty, spotted in cool Rayban Mirror sunnies in blue to match with his blue shirt. I'm not quite a fan of  the match-match thingy , but I love his style and those sunnies.
misskochi.bloghspot.com
misskochi.blogspot.com

Aparna Gopinath was spotted donning her usual boyish avatar with nerdy glasses and minimalist make-up. She looked cute, though. She added a little drama to her otherwise classic white-shirt-and blue-denim combo with a touch of red in her loafers.



Rima Kallingal was spotted in a spaghetti strapped floral maxi dress in navy blue and paired it with woven cloth bag and finished the look with her curly big hair ;)


Joy Mathew left everyone at the Biennale surprised with his funky and quirky shirt. Reminds me of the good old brick game !  I kind of liked it though.


Kalki was a surprise spotting. We quite loved the i-woke-up-looking-like-this find of ease in her make up and hairstyle. Loved the Converse sling bag and the black boots.


First spotting of Padma Priya after her wedding. She looked very tired and distressed.You disappointed us dear.


Ashiq Abu was also spotted at the Biennale


And finally, look who I bumped into.
Cricketer Ajay Jadeja. Thank you for making it to the Biennale. AJ looked perfect in his salt and pepper hair and casual tee. 

If you liked the post , tell me in comments whose style you loved the most!

image courtesy: kochimuzirisbiennale fb

No comments:

Post a Comment